Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye Middle-Earth!!!

Another year will pass. Every year I have been waiting for The Hobbit movies since 2 years ago. I can't believe it's already over. 

I just watched the last Hobbit movie. It turns out the director, Peter Jackson, can turn a children's book into 3 movies that are rated M. As people watch The Hobbit, they usually compare it too Lord of The Rings. But how could they compare 2 stories that are completely different? 

I don't really like comparing. But my parents told me to do a review. Since I have nothing to talk about, might as well give it a try.


One of the things i really like? I can't just choose 1. Unlike LOTR it has a lot of dwarves. Twelve!!! It's like they made their own boy band. Should I name all of them? Don't think I would. Too many. But one of my favorites is a dwarf called Bofur. Do you know? The one with a funny hat. It's to bad of you don't know. He's one of the funniest characters. Speaking of characters, there are a few characters that used to be in the LOTR. Frodo, the main character in LOTR, He's the nephew of Bilbo, the main character in The Hobbit. The Wizards Saruman the White and Gandalf the Grey (duh!), and also the elf Elrond and Galadriel. Lord of the Ring fans should know. There is also one character that totally made my friend want to read this book. It turns out he wasn't in the book. The elf Legolas has cool powers. You wouldn't imagine how devastated she was when she found out, and out of all the class, I was the only one she shouted at.

Too bad I can't talk about the story. I'm afraid I might give a spoiler.

Find out the ending yourself,
A.A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...