Tuesday 3 June 2014

I'm Back

Here we meet again, after a long time. When was the last time I wrote on my blog? it's probably been more than two years! It feels so good to have my fingers on the keyboard again.

The last few years I've been really busy. If nobody knows yet, right now I am living in the city Surabaya which is in the country Indonesia. I've been living here since the year 2012. 

I had a hard time fitting in my new school. I was finally starting to fit in when a big obstacle came. Much bigger than the ones that come every two years in Australia.  It's the school test. In Indonesian it's called "Ujian Sekolah". If we don't pass this test we can't go to middle school. So that's why my friends and I spent the past year studying furiously. 

Right now we finished taking our test and are preparing for our graduation. So I'll have a lot of time to update my blog. Starting from tomorrow I'll be sharing my stories.

Just wait a little longer.
A.A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...