Monday 4 August 2014

Europe!!!

I just came back from Europe!!!

I finally went to another continent, and my collection of country just gets bigger. Before going to Europe I have only been in 5 countries (Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia), but after going to Europe I've been to 5 more countries. 

One would think that the beginning of traveling is going to the airport, but actually it goes way back. There is a lot of steps. Luckily My mum did all of that, and all I needed to do is pack my bag and go. Unfortunately, I probably wont get pocket money for 3 months.

If you want to have a holiday exactly like me, (and I really mean exactly) you can follow these step-by-step instructions. But you must be an Indonesian that has lived in Australia for 5 years and has never been to Europe.
But of course, if you want to go to Europe but don't want to be like me have holiday exactly like mine, then you can follow the alternative instructions. 

I'll post them tomorrow.
A.A   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...