Tuesday 5 August 2014

Step-by step

Europe is a big (but not that big) continent. To travel around Europe without a plan would be crazy.

So here is a simple but long step-by-step instructions on how to travel around Europe like I did.

Step 1:Have enough money
My mom is an expert on finding cheap plane tickets. That does not mean there is a cheap flight to Europe. We were going on Emirates. Not because it was cheap (definitely not), but because we would have to stay inside that plane for 2x6 hours. The problem was the ticket is too expensive. 
 Plane tickets are not the only thing though. Don't forget about the hotels and the train tickets and food. It's all too much for me to think about. We spent so much money, my mother forgot to give pocket money to my sister.

I'll come back with something more to talk about.
A.A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...