Tuesday 27 March 2012

Camping at Narrabeen: the pizza party


Everyone was here at my party [not Amy's family though they were coming tomorrow]. We wanted to put the party outside but it was raining so we used Noufal's tent instead, the biggest tent out of all of us. We had a birthday cake with my name on it and two boxes of delicious pizza. We also have two kinds of soft drink lemonade and some tropical. After we ate the cake and pizza, it became a mad house. The children were talking to each other, so were the parents and  it was so loud. 

When the talk died down we all went outside. Unlike everybody else I felt sleepy. I went inside my own tent with the rest of my family, hoping to wake up early to see the sunrise.

A.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...